Do "live" people even exist anymore?

Technology is great, but it seems to come at the expense of not dealing with live people anymore, or any assurance that something you say, actually makes it's way to a real person, with real concern.  As I lamented that I was probably in haste to complain about MTS still not contacting me (though a week doesn't seem all that impatient to me, given what transpired), I just now received my response from them:

"Thank you for taking the time to submit your comments to us. 
It is important for MTS to hear from customers regarding their 
experiences on public transit. 
Please, be assured that the appropriate action will be taken 
concerning the incident you have reported. 
Feel free to contact us in the future regarding your transportation 
needs.
 
 
MTS Customer Relations Department"
 
If that isn't a standard automated response, then clearly, the extent of 
my complaint fell on deaf ears.
Guess maybe, I set my expectations to high with regard to discrimination 
and prejudice.
 
Can't wait to run out and purchase that pass for my son to line their pockets!
 
 
*End Rant* 

0 comments:

AddThis Social Bookmarking Button

About this blog

Special Educator and mother to a child with Autism. Much to say, but so very little time as it so often goes!


Followers